A voyage to reminisce





Hand gently placed on the study top
Thoughts aligned in resonance
THUD.
A massive metal block.
Seconds back, blood and my thoughts both flowed freely
Now , it was throbbing as it thickened.
I could feel the blood ooze, internally
A clot is formed.
Its all deep blue
But.
When your thoughts are clotted
Its just black.
Not that black is a symbol of negativity
Only cause everything diminishes in the dark.
Physical pain is hard.
Mental pain is harder, cause its consistently vigorous

stress → anxiety→ frustration →depression .


it’s a freight which deepens.
You might think it ain’t that big a deal
The fact on point is that
It is. It is a big deal.
It might seem to be small
That titchy skin peeled off
Right beside those cracks
Which parts your nail and skin.
Yes. That peeled skin
Seems to be small
This tiny laceration is total discomfort.
Ridiculously, mental pain is boxed as “small”
Trust me .its ~enormous~
U cant deny.
Cause I’m the one whose gone through it.
It was a voyage in a disturbed ocean
The waves chasing me with rage and ire
As I tried to escape this vexation
I found myself right in the center.
Vast ocean in every direction.
It took a lot to explore my path out,
That trail to the tranquil shore
It entailed savage reconnaissance
To caress that calm state
Uhhh.
This whole journey,
It was disturbing yet beautiful
Beautiful??
Yes.
What you heard is accurate.
It was beautiful
Only cause
~ It carved endurance in me ~
It was surely a voyage which I’ll reminisce.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The answers found me.

A little girl's dream

Skies that heal