Laugh like its the funniest joke, ever.


Laugh like it's the funniest joke, ever. That's how I live at the moment. I laugh to forget the pain. I laugh to invite hope. That's how I strive to make a day better. My head might be a mess. Mental mess.
I might be screaming on the inside but it's so easy to crack me up. Not like somebody is trying to make me laugh (fortunately or unfortunately, I haven't found that someone yet, long way to go) it's just that people are themselves and I just laugh, I find things funny.
I guess someday, I would've lost everything in life and still be laughing; at my plight. However, it is a nice feeling to laugh; Laugh like its the funniest joke, ever.
1 hour to go for my birthday.
I turn 17 in an hour.
And my head is playing a reel of short films of all the moments I've laughed at, been laughed at, felt terrible yet laughed it off and many more. And I just realized so many people have made me laugh, every damn day.
But one name is dancing in my head.
You are a funny guy pratyush, the funniest guy in my life. You've made me laugh the most, of which I think even today and still laugh.
Having a bad day? Read that old diary of yours, you'll find pratyush's jokes is what my mind says.
And to the funny man in my life, I dedicate this write up for you. When I'll be the best selling author, you can brag," She is my friend and she's written something for me; something special"

Comments

  1. Uhm...Shivani..8th grade...the best year of ur life...does that ring any bells? When do I get something to brag about?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all you can think of is "ringing" stuffs like "bells";))) ..also wait for it, a day will come i don't force myself to write

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. is it sarcasm or are you agreeing with me??? that pratyush is the funniest guy?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The answers found me.

A little girl's dream

Skies that heal